ENG301 Assignment No 3 Fall 2017Dear Students, Here you can read or Download ENG301 - Business CommunicationAssignment No 3 Solution and Discussion of Semester Fall 2017. Assignment Due Date is 02 February, 2018. Total Marks are 20. Lectures covered in this Assignment are from Lecture No 23 to Lecture No 37. ENG301 Assignment Solution File has been added. We are here to facilitate your learning and we do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.
|ENG301 Assignment No 2 Solution and discussion Fall 2017|
ENG301 Assignment Instructions:
- Upload your assignments in a proper format, i.e. MS word file. Corrupt files will be awarded zero marks.
- The assignments should be zoomed in at 100%.
- Please avoid plagiarism; plagiarized work will be marked zero.
- After the due date, the assignments submitted via email would not be entertained.
- Please avoid submitting copied assignments; otherwise, such a case would be referred to the discipline committee.
- The font color should be preferably black and font size 12 Times New Roman.
ENG301 Assignment Question No 1:As the Sales Director of Sapphire & Co., write a circular letter to introduce your new Allama Iqbal Town branch to your customers.
ENG301 Assignment Question No 2:Match the special terms for meetings in column A with their definitions in column B and write the correct definitions in column C.
Special terms for Meetings and Committee :
|ENG301 Assignment Question No 2 - Special terms for Meetings and Committee|
ENG301 Assignment No 3 Solution Fall 2017You can see the Sample Preview of ENG301 Assignment No 3 Solution provided by (Virtual Study Solutions) below. Click on Download Button to Download Solution File in Your PC. Please Share it with your friends. You can also like our Facebook Page or Subscribe Us below for Updates.
ENG301 Assignment Solution Sample Preview
|ENG301 Assignment No 3 Solution Fall 2017 Sample Preview|
ENG301 Assignment Solution Download LinkDownload
ACC501 Assignment Deadline:
- Make sure to upload the solution file before the due date on VULMS.
- Any submission made via email after the due date will not be accepted.
ACC501 Assignment Formatting Guidelines:
- Use the font style “Times New Roman” or “Arial” and font size “12”.
- It is advised to compose your document in MS-Word format.
- You may also compose your assignment in Open Office format.
- Use black and blue font colors only.
ACC501 Assignment Rules for Marking:Please note that your assignment will not be graded or graded as Zero (0), if:
- It is submitted after the due date.
- The file you uploaded does not open or is corrupt.
- It is in any format other than MS-Word or Open Office; e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, PDF etc.
- It is cheated or copied from other students, internet, books, journals etc.
ACC501 Assignment Learning Objectives:After attempting this assignment, you will be able to:
- Understand the different capital budgeting techniques.
- Calculate projected net cash flows by considering the effect of depreciation and taxes.
- Evaluate any proposed project by using different capital budgeting techniques.
- Derive inferences after critical analysis regarding the acceptance/rejections of the project.
The Case:Mr. Imran wants to establish a business of manufacturing spare parts of 70cc motorcycle. He estimates a start-up cost of business with heavy machinery of worth Rs. 30 million. He further projects that the revenue (before tax and depreciation) from the business will be Rs. 8 million for the first year and it will keep on growing at a rate of 4% annually up to year 6. Some other information regarding the project is as follows:
The machinery is fully depreciated under the straight-line method till the end of year 6.
Cost of capital is 8% while the tax rate is 40%.
As per an estimate, the machinery dismantling and the site restoration would require an outlay of Rs. 5 million; while the machinery would not be able to fetch any sale price.
Being a financial consultant of Mr. Imran, you have to conduct a feasibility analysis for his project. You have to suggest Mr. Imran about the viability of the project after performing different Capital Budgeting techniques.
ACC501 Assignment Requirement:Keeping your task into consideration, provide answers to the following:
- Calculate projected net cash flows for 6 years. (10 Marks)
- Payback Period (The desired payback period is 4 years) (04 Marks)
- Net Present Value (8 Marks)
- Profitability Index (03 Marks)
- Comments if there is any difference in the results among the above used techniques? Would you recommend Mr. Imran to start his business based upon your analysis? (05 Marks)
Complete calculations are required for Part (1) and Part (2). Incomplete calculations will result in loss of marks.
ACC501 Assignment No 1 Solution Fall 2017You can see the sample Solution file page preview below. and You can easily Download ACC501 Assignment Solution File from the Download Button given below:
|ACC501 Assignment No 1 Solution fall 2017 Sample Preview|
ACC501 Assignment Solution Download Link
If Assignment Solution provided by (Virtual Study Solutions) was helpful. Please Share it with your friends. You can also like our Facebook Page or Subscribe Us below for Updates. Thank You.