I don’t know about you, but I’m in the mood for a big, fat glass of white wine and a good belly laugh today.
But there’s only one problem.
I’ve run out of embarrassing and awkward experiences to write about.
It shocked me too.
But don’t worry!
I have enough old material to keep you entertained for a long time, so pour yourself that glass of white, put up your feet, and check out the 10 most embarrassing things that have every happened to me!
1. When I was 18, I put on 30 lbs in 7 months and decided to join a gym. And then one day I fell off of a treadmill. Twice. In 5 minutes.
2. Six weeks after my daughter was born, I decided to get a Brazilian wax. And then I talked all about it to my male OBGYN the next day.
3. My dad got me a part in a Chinese soap opera when I was 13. As a hooker.
4. We took my in-laws to Las Vegas in December, and as an early Christmas present, I showed them what I look like in my birthday suit.
5. On one of my first dates with my husband, I almost choked to death.
6. I once drank too many Bartles and Jaymes wine coolers and fell into a pond. And took some lawn furniture in with me.
7. I laughed out loud at my cousin’s funeral.
8. I worked as a waitress in a sleezy diner one summer, and accidentally showed up half-naked one day.
9. I almost collapsed during a work presentation in front of 50 Armani-wearing senior leaders.
10. I once had to go to the doctor because I lost my tampon.
I’m one awkward woman.
If you enjoy laughing as much as I do, you will LOVE my Chance of Laughter board on Pinterest!
Human life is full of events and incidents. Some are good ones while others we don’t even want to remember. But most of them remain in our memories. Sometimes we recall these memories and become happy while others gives us pain, so its better not to recall those that gives us pain or make us unhappy. God has given us only one life, so we should always try to be happy. The most embarrassing moment in my life was when I went to school without my books. I was studying really hard all night, actually I was pulling an all-nighter, and I forgot to bring my books to school. As I was sitting in the class my math teacher asked all the students to take their books out, and as the students were taking their books out the principal entered the class. I put my hand in the bag and I realized that I had forgotten the books at home.
Everyone in the class had brought the books and I was the only one who had not brought the books. Principal approached me and asked me that why had I not brought the books? I told him that I was studying late, so I forgot the books in house. He said to me that the only reason you have to study at home is that you do not bring your books to school and you do not study over here. It was such an embarrassing moment for me that I felt like crying. The entire class started laughing at me and I was the new dumbo of the class. I do not think that we can avoid these embarrassing moments in our life. They are beyond our control as in my situation my hard work for the night was not acclaimed and a slightest mistake just turned out to be a blunder and I had to face embarrassment in front of the whole class. Some people say that we can avoid certain things to avoid these incidents, but I do not think in a similar way.