There are eight questions in this assignment, which carried 80 marks. Rest 20
marks are for viva-voce. Answer all the questions. Please go through the guidelines
regarding assignments given in the Program Guide for the format of presentation.
Use diagram as part of answer wherever required for better explanation.
1. What is OOAD? Explain concepts of generalization and
specialization in OOAD, with the help of examples.
2. What is class diagram ? Draw class diagram for Online Banking
3. Explain advantage of use case diagram? Draw use case diagram for
Online Banking System.
4. Draw a sequence diagram for Online Movie Ticket Booking
5. (a) What is inheritance ? Explain its advantages.
(b) What is dynamic modeling? Explain its advantages
6. Explain relation of functional model with object model and
7. Draw a DFD for Online Admission System of an University. Make
necessary assumptions required.
8. Write short note on followings (minimum in 300 words)
i) One –way association and two-way association
ii) Issues in Concurrency Control
Hello Friends ! IGNOU MCA Assignments for session July-January-2015-16 have been announced for 1st Sem, 2nd Sem, 3rd Sem, 4th Sem and 5th Semester .
Now you can download these unsolved assignments and from below given links . We will post all the solved assignments very soon in our site .
IGNOU MCA Assignments July-January-2015-16 Details
• First Semester Assignments July-January-2015-16 Details :
1 – Problem Solving and Programming (MCS-011)
2 – Computer Organisation and Assembly Language (MCS-012)
3 – Discrete Mathematics (MCS-013)
4 – Systems Analysis and Design (MCS-014)
5 – Communication Skills (MCS-015)
6 – Internet Concepts and Web Design (MCSL-016)
7 – C and Assembly Language Programming (MCSL-017)
Download all First Semester Assignments for July-January-2015-16
• Second Semester Assignments July-January-2015-16 Details :
1 – Data and File Structures (MCS-021)
2- Operating System Concepts (MCS-022)
3 – Introduction to Database Management Systems (MCS-023)
4 – Object Oriented Technologies and Java (MCS-024)
5 – Lab Course (MCS-025)
Download all Second Semester Assignments for July-January-2015-16
• Third Semester Assignments July-January-2015-16 Details :
1 – Design and Analysis of Algorithms ( MCS-031 )
2 – Object Oriented Analysis and Design ( MCS-032 )
3 – Advanced Discrete Mathematics ( MCS-033 )
4 – Software Engineering ( MCS-034 )
5 – Accountancy and Financial Management ( MCS-035 )
6 – Lab Course ( MCSL-036 )
Download all Third Semester Assignments for July-January-2015-16
• Fourth Semester Assignments July-January-2015-16 Details :
1 – Operating Systems (MCS-041)
2 – Data Communication and Computer Network (MCS-042)
3 – Advanced Database Management Systems (MCS-043)
4 – Mini Project (MCS-044)
5 – UNIX and DBMS LAB (MCSL-045)
Download all Fourth Semester Assignments for July-January-2015-16
• Fifth Semester Assignments July-January-2015-16 Details :
1 – Advanced Internet Technologies ( MCS-051 )
2 – Principles of Management and Information Systems ( MCS-052 )
3 – Computer Graphics and Multimedia (MCS-053)
4 – Artificial Intelligence and Knowledge ( MCSE-003 )
5 – Numerical and Statistical Computing ( MCSE-004 )
6 – Parallel Computing ( MCSE-011 )
7 – Laboratory Course (MCSL-054)
Download all Fifth Semester Assignments for July-January-2015-16
Last Date of Assignments Submission :
For July 2015 Session – 31st October 2015
For January 20116 Session – 30th April 2016
Solved Assignments for all the Semesters will be added as soon as possible on site. Keep Checking Ignousolvedassignments.com .
Did you like this? Share it: